Terms and Conditions
- Passengers are requested to be at the boarding point at least 15 minutes prior to the schedule departure. Passengers who do not report on time will be treated as “NOSHOW” passengers and will be denied boarding without any refund.
- Limoliner reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behavior/critically ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe by the Limoliner.
- Limoliner reserves the right to Readjust/Change the seat No's of the any passengers, so as to avoid inconvenience to CoPassengers. "Lady passenger indication does not guarantee a lady neighbour."
- A person shall be denied boarding & not Entitled for Refund unless that person presents a valid ticket along with a valid photo identity card at the time of boarding. A ticket is non transferable. Passengers with confirmed tickets only are allowed to board the bus.
- Passenger should not carry any goods like wepons, inflammables, firearms, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods etc & any other articles that are Prohibited under law.
- Maximum baggage allowed per passenger is 15 Kgs, Excess baggage will be charged as per the company rules. Limoliner will not take responsibility in the event of loss or damage of the passenger luggage. Limoliner reserves the right to disallow any excess baggage carried by the passengers.
- For ticket cancelled before 3 hours prior to the schedule time of departure 10% will be deducted on fare, Before 2 hours 20% will be deducted on fare, Before 1 hour 30% will be deducted from the fare and for cancellation done with in 1 hour of schedule time will be treated as "No Show". No refund will be given to “NO SHOW” passenger.
- Note: Only bonafide passengers holding valid Limoliner tickets booked at Limoliner counters are allowed to cancel tickets and collect refund at counters. It is mandatory to show original photo identity card at the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation of tickets purchased online should be done online only & Cancellation of tickets purchased from Agents & OTA should be done with the respective Agent and OTA Only.
- Limoliner may delay a bus without any prior notice in case of circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances Limoliner delays a bus more than 2 hours. Limoliner may reschedule the journey on the next Limoliner service in same sector subject to availability without any extra charge based on the passengers Convenience or enable the full refund of the ticket as paid by the passengers. The passenger will have to cancel or reschedule the ticket before the departure of the delayed service else the ticket will become as NOSHOW and will not be entitled to any refund or reschedule. Limoliner is not responsible for the delays caused enroute due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams etc.
- ALL DISPUTES SUBJECT TO HYDERABAD JURISDICTION ONLY
- Cancellation of service: Limoliner may cancel a service without any prior notice in case of circumstances beyond its control. In such circumstances Limoliner shall Either reschedule the journey for travel on the next Limoliner service in the same sector, Subject to availability without any extra charge based on the passengers Convenience or enable a full refund of the ticket as paid by the passenger and shall be under no further liability to the passenger. The passenger will be required to collect the refund from the point of purchase.
- In case of any breakdowns enroute Limoliner will refund the amount on a prorata basis at the Limoliner booking counters situated at the origin or destination of the journey. Limoliner will not make any alternate arrangements of travel for breakdowns enroute. Limoliner is not responsible for any breakdowns of audio, video and air conditioning equipment enroute or in the middle of the journey.
- Limoliner does not allow any pets on board its service.
- Audio & Video Entertainment in Buses are strictly complimentary. Tickets do not include any charges for the Entertainment system. No part of the ticket charges will be refunded for non availability of the Entertainment system
- Dropping points keep changing based on traffic regulations and beyond any control. The point is a approximate indication but not compulsory.
- Limoliner reserves the right to change the route and/or dropping points, without any prior notice.
- PLEASE INSIST FOR CANCELLATION RECIEPT, WHENEVER A TICKET IS CANCELLED
- 24X7 Help Line: +91 8448449529
- Less than 1 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 Hrs to 2 Hrs from the station departure time: 30 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 2 Hrs to 3 Hrs from the station departure time: 20 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 3 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 3 days before station departure time: 0 % Cancellation Charges